Why the cartoon’s funny:
- You’re probably reading this post while sitting in a meeting just like the one the cartoon portrays.
- Did you see All-In Blog’s latest Tip of the Month? In it, I dared you to abandon PowerPoint presentations. This is why.
Looking for more? “Maximizing the Four Fields of Safety Performance,” the fourth and final installment my original series for ASSE’s Professional Safety journal was published this month.
Looking for a special Christmas gift? Why not give the gift of inspiration?
Here’s what Amazon reviewers are saying about my book, Heretics to Heroes:
- “Cort’s message was a reminder that hope is not lost. That there is still good in the world. That with the right vision and leadership, business and humanitarian goals can be achieved together.”
- “There really aren’t words for how impactful this book is.”
- “Cort’s book is different – engaging and begins by invoking the readers at the human level. Each chapter builds on his life’s journey and lessons he’s learned about from the tip of the spear of leadership.”
- “I can’t wait to share this book with my friends, colleagues and clients.”
- “This isn’t your typical (business) book where someone just talks at you; it’s written almost like a novel, so there are great real-life experiences to draw from, and it’s a surprisingly quick read (because you won’t be able to put it down).”
You can find Heretics to Heroes on Amazon in hardcover, paperback, Kindle and audio-book versions.
Until next time.